Tory Burch. Founded in New York City in 2004, Tory Burch has redefined American luxury with a global point of view. The company's purpose is to empower women and women entrepreneurs.
- Deliver training programs, and activities, and follow up on the results (onboard training, New store opening training, seasonal training, etc.);
- Strive to achieve retail excellence and ensure a consistent and impeccable client experience within the region. Serve as a role model and conduct effective coaching for store management team and staff;
- Infuse fashion knowledge and styling tips in training and coaching to upgrade staff’s styling skills;
- Project management experience is preferred.
- 7-9 years of experience in training and development experience;
- Luxury retail experience & client-facing role in a retail setting is preferred;
- Experience in planning and managing both small and large-scale training events, with flawless follow-through and execution;
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask and meet agreed deadlines;
- Ability to track and evaluate training effectiveness;
- Good fashion sense and styling skills;
- Experienced in live streaming or other social media exposure;
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems and issues;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Good command of spoken & written English & Mandarin;
- 40% travel.
Follow AnyJob for more openings.