Shanghai Moonton Technology Co. Ltd., doing business as Moonton, is a Chinese video game developer and publisher from Shanghai that is known for its games within the Mobile Legends universe. It worked as independent company until being acquired by Nuverse, a video game subsidiary of ByteDance on March 2021. The company was initially called YoungJoy Technology Limited. Moonton's first video game, the tower defense (TD) game Magic Rush: Heroes, was released on 6 April 2015.
- Proofreading and evaluating localization output;
- Collaborating with the localization team to create/refine hero quotes and video scripts;
- Collaborating with the localization team/development team/designers to build up and refine the narrative of our titles by the means of rewriting or creating unique and engaging lore for our characters;
- Assisting the operations team in branding-related matters;
- Providing the operations team with detailed suggestions on cultural matters.
- Native English speaker with a bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, history, art, or a related field is preferred;
- Two years of experience in the game industry; or two years of content/story writing experience;
- Fluent Chinese language skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking; capable of using Chinese as a working language (HSK6 or above, or other equivalent qualifications);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or at least one of the commonly used writing tools;
- Effective communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Follow AnyJob for more openings